Your purchase of a ticket, possession of a wristband and attendance at the event will constitute an acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined below:
- Strictly no illegal substances. Persons entering the site may be searched by security.
- No cars or other vehicles will be admitted to the car park without the driver possessing a ticket.
- Alcohol sourced from outside the event is not permitted on site at any time.
- Please use bin & bags provided.
- No unauthorised sound systems are permitted on site.
- Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please bring proof of ID to show that you are over 18. If you look under 21, please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol.
- Strictly no trading is allowed on site without prior permission.
- Fires and barbecues are not permitted on the site. Camping stoves must be raised off the ground.
- The land surrounding the festival is private property. Trespassers may be prosecuted.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full advertised bill performs, the ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. The organisers reserve the right to change the bill or running times without prior notice.
- In the event of the cancellation of the festival by the organisers, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
- Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets. Keep your tickets safe!
- Tickets remain the property of Curious Yellow until payment has been received in full.
- Ticket holders consent to photography and filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes.
- Tickets cannot be resold.
- Please note the restricted capacities within the tented structures. Once maximum capacities are reached, there will be no further admissions.
- It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces. Please observe the signage around the festival site.
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. LISTEN RESPONSIBLY
Curious Yellow will do our very best to make the event as accessible as possible. The site itself is mostly grassed and flat, except for the car park access, which is tarmaced. We can offer free tickets for carers. Please contact us so that we can deal with your needs on a one-to-one basis.
Tickets: Only one ticket is required between carer and attendee. Please include the following information when emailing us:
- The name of your carer.
- Date of arrival.
- A brief description of your disability, so we can best accommodate your needs (strictly confidential).
You will need to bring a copy of your blue badge or a copy of your latest entitlement to Disability Living Allowance when you arrive at the festival in order to pick up your carer’s free ticket.
Camping: As the festival site is relatively small, we will not have a separate disabled camping area. However, we will make sure that any disabled campers get a camping place in the best possible spot for access. Please make one of our stewards aware on the day so that they can assist you as best as possible.
Parking: Anyone with a blue badge (or similar) can park in the artist parking area. Please make a steward aware on the day.
Facilities: Charging points for electric wheelchairs are available on request. Please contact us in advance via email should this be the case. Medical help is available on site, but any specific medical needs should be discussed before a ticket is purchased. Accessible toilets will be positioned near the campsite and will be out of use for the general public.
Stewards will be there to assist you with any needs you have throughout the weekend. If there are any other questions you have for us regarding disabled access, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.